(Senior) Consultant IT-Projectmanagement (f/m/d)
Location: Wolfsburg / Remote
Willkommen bei brox
As a (Senior) IT Consultant you will be a member of our IT Lifecycle Management Team and support the IT projects of our customers in the innovative automotive environment along the entire project lifecycle.
With your efforts, you will make a significant contribution to the successful implementation of projects as well as to the satisfaction of our customers and thus be a part of our success story.
- A future-proof job and a long-term employment contract – part-time as well as full-time
- Exciting projects with innovative technologies at well-known DAX companies
- A strong team with a flat hierarchy and agile structures
- Appreciation and support are not just empty phrases with us
- An attractive salary and more: benefits such as a JobRad, a contribution to the company pension scheme and other extensive social benefits round off our package for you.
- Together we focus on your professional and personal development
- For your freedom: our flexitime model gives you the flexibility you need
- Whether you work from home or in the office: our team communication and organisation will suit any working location.
- You will be involved in challenging projects in which we consult customers on IT and business processes and implement corresponding process and management solutions.
- You will be responsible for the identification and analysis of existing business processes as well as the conception and technical implementation of digitalisation solutions.
- Your area of responsibility also includes the implementation and configuration of processes and, if necessary, supporting sales in the initiation phase of a project.
- You will take on the moderation of workshops with interdisciplinary teams at the customer.
- Distinct professional and project experience in consulting with practice in process consulting or digitalisation projects
- Advanced knowledge in process analysis, modelling and documentation desirable
- Knowledge of ITIL, PRINCE2 or comparable methods
- Professional experience in release & test management; an ISTQB Foundation Level certification would be desirable
- Independent and communicative personality with organisational skills and strong customer and service orientation as well as professional appearance and assertiveness
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
We look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Justin Lee Weis
brox IT-Solutions GmbH
Justin Lee Weis
An der Breiten Wiese 9
Send us your
as a PDF to
Contact Justin Lee Weis
+49 511 336528 – 0