Software Tester für Web Applikationen (w/m/d)
Location: Wolfsburg / Remote
Welcome to brox
As a software tester, you are responsible for maintaining quality standards, creating confidence in the quality level, minimising risks and ensuring the continuous high quality software products of our customer Volkswagen.
- A job with a secure future – part-time as well as full-time
- Exciting projects with innovative technologies at well-known DAX companies
- A strong team with a flat hierarchy and agile structures
- Appreciation and support are not just empty phrases with us
- An attractive salary and more: benefits such as JobRad, a contribution to the company pension scheme and other extensive social benefits round off our package for you.
- Together we focus on your professional and personal development
- For your freedom: our flexitime model gives you the flexibility you need
- Whether in a home office or in the office: our team communication and organisation will suit any working location.
- We rely on you. You continuously work on improving our customer’s products by describing test scenarios and evaluating test results. You create individual documentation for our customer.
- Quality instead of quantity. With your support, we continue to expand Continuous Delivery in order to identify early in the development process whether new features have a negative impact on product quality. You take care of the optimisation of quality standards and processes.
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for the test management, including the analysis of the requirements, the creation and implementation of a test concept, the execution of tests as well as the documentation and transmission to the development department.
- We love agility. You will work in a cross-functional team to positively design the product experience of users.
- You have professional experience in a comparable position
- You complete your experience with comprehensive knowledge in the quality assurance of complex software systems
- A pronounced awareness of quality and a structured approach in error analysis are part of your core competence
- Experience in the implementation of software test processes according to industry standards (ISTQB)
- Knowledge of test automation, agile methods and the Atlassian JIRA tool is an advantage
- You bring an assertive personality as well as high conscientiousness and accuracy to your work
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We look forward to receiving your application documents under email@example.com. Please also state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Justin Lee Weis
brox IT-Solutions GmbH
Justin Lee Weis
An der Breiten Wiese 9
Send us your
as a PDF to
Contact Justin Lee Weis
+49 511 336528 – 0