Consultant for IT-Infrastructure (f/m/d)
Location: Stuttgart / Remote
Welcome to brox
As a consultant, you actively support our customers in setting up the right IT infrastructure. In your role, you will be responsible for:
- The analysis of the customer’s requirements
- The evaluation of existing IT infrastructure landscapes
- The creation of sustainable concepts for the development of infrastructure
- The documentation of the results
- The project management in the name of our clients
In addition, you will support our successful team at the Stuttgart location in the expansion of the consulting portfolio and the further development of competences.
- A job with a secure future – part-time as well as full-time
- Exciting projects with innovative technologies at well-known DAX companies
- A strong team with a flat hierarchy and agile structures
- Appreciation and support are not just empty phrases with us
- An attractive salary and more: benefits such as JobRad, a contribution to the company pension scheme and other extensive social benefits round off our package for you.
- Together we focus on your professional and personal development
- For your freedom: our flexitime model gives you the flexibility you need
- Whether in a home office or in the office: our team communication and organisation will suit any working location.
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of IT infrastructure
- First experience as a consultant
- Analytical thinking and results-oriented approach to work
- Basic knowledge in handling technical components of modern IT infrastructure landscapes
- Very good English skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High willingness to travel, as you will regularly be working on site with our customers
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please also state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Justin Lee Weis
brox IT-Solutions GmbH
Justin Lee Weis
An der Breiten Wiese 9
Send us your application
documents as a PDF to
You have questions?
Contact Justin Lee Weis
+49 511 336528 – 0