Consultant for IT Sourcing and IT Contract Management (f/m/d)
Welcome to brox
As a consultant for IT sourcing and IT contract management, you will actively support our clients in complying with their IT governance requirements and successfully implementing IT projects.
In doing so, you will accompany the transformation of the enterprise IT to a service organisation. In close coordination with the customers, you design the processes and elaboration of IT sourcing and contract management in a solution-oriented, reliable and requirement-compliant manner.
Using the modular IT service kit, you enable our customers to implement the change quickly and consistently through best practices.
- Independent and self-responsible work
- Interdisciplinary, flat team structure
- Modular IT services construction kit
- Personal and professional development
- Demanding projects with Dax companies
- Attractive, performance-oriented conditions
- Flexible working time models
- Agile working
- Practical expertise in technical and / or contractual service provider management
- Profound IT knowledge that you have built up over several years as a product manager, requirements manager, quality manager, software developer or hardware/network expert
- Proven implementation competence in the IT-Service Management disciplines of service strategy, design, transition, operation and improvement
- University degree in (business) informatics or comparable training
Experience from international projects with very good English skills
Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High willingness to travel, as you will be working on site at our customers in Ingolstadt and Nuremberg
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please also state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Justin Lee Weis
brox IT-Solutions GmbH
Justin Lee Weis
An der Breiten Wiese 9
Send us your application
documents as a PDF to
Contact Justin Lee Weis
+49 (0) 511 – 33 65 28-0