Senior Consultant Linked Data / Knowledge Graph (f/m/d)
Location: Mannheim / Remote
Welcome to brox
If you are a Senior Consultant (f/m/d) who is tired of “old school” databases and is enthusiastic about new technologies, then you have come to the right place. We consult clients from industry, pharmaceuticals and the automotive industry. Together we develop groundbreaking solutions based on semantic data, linked data and knowledge graphs.
- Responsible realisation of consulting projects for well-known customers
- Development of semantic models/ontologies
- Implementation of data management solutions based on knowledge graphs
- Consulting in Knowledge Graph projects in the areas of requirements analysis, system architecture and implementation
- At least three years of experience with consulting projects in the areas of data integration and data processing
- Experience with Knowledge Graph technologies such as RDF, OWL, SPARQL and SHACL or willingness to familiarise yourself with these technologies
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud technologies is an advantage
- Interest in familiarising yourself with new topics
- A job with a secure future – part-time as well as full-time
- Exciting projects with innovative technologies at well-known DAX companies
- A strong team with a flat hierarchy and agile structures
- Appreciation and support are not just empty phrases with us
- An attractive salary and more: benefits such as JobRad, a contribution to the company pension scheme and other extensive social benefits round off our package for you.
- Together we focus on your professional and personal development
- For your freedom: our flexitime model gives you the flexibility you need
- Whether in a home office or in the office: our team communication and organisation will suit any working location.
Wir freuen uns auf Deine aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Dr. Matthias Jurisch
brox IT-Solutions GmbH
Dr. Matthias Jurisch
An der Breiten Wiese 9
Send us your application
documents as a PDF to
Contact Matthias Jurisch
+49 511 336528 – 0